Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pre-House-- 21 January 2012

Since the concrete people came today I took pictures of the yard yesterday.  Instead of boring you all to tears with a bunch of photos that will be hard to tell where they are taken from, I will take pictures from 5 same spots each time something major is done.  This is my list of spots.  And a beautiful picture by our resident artist, Elijah.

I'll take one or two pictures in each spot and any others that I take I will put after those.  That way if you want to follow the progress you can look at the first pictures and be done.  If you are a glutton for punishment you can continue on and see the rest of the pictures.

Out the back door


From the corner of the house
Sorry for all the junk.  To the left are our water barrels, the right are the drainage pipes we will put in.  The blue buckets we have been using for concrete, rocks and dirt.

From the First Fruit Tree

From the Second Fruit Tree

From Chinook Street




No comments:

Post a Comment