Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anastasia turns 8!!!

Anastasia's birthday was very low key.  She wanted a cake with a heart and polka dots.  She had wanted to put "I love my family" on the heart, but due to a frosting tip malfunction I talked her into just writing her name.  She made the cake and put the polka dots on it.


One of Anastasia's birthday gifts was a real hair cut by someone who knows what they are doing.  She wanted it really short but the lady didn't listen to her.  I think she looks very cute.
These are some of her other gifts....


A yorkie puppy with carrying case, a kit that lets you decorate bracelets, headbands and belt.
She said it was her best day ever.  And she is sooooooo excited to be able to be baptized!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Anastasia! It's great to be eight! Love your new haircut! :)
    p.s. I'm going to call you the SkipBo Queen!

    ReplyDelete