Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sealing trip- Day 2-- The Wedding

Day two went off with only a few hitches on our part. My niece's wedding was in the afternoon and was beautiful!!! I was to take pictures. So, I dutifully followed the couple around after they got out of the temple while my sister got all my kids dressed in their sunday clothes She couldn't find Elijah's clothes or Ryah's. Anastasia didn't have a sunday dress. And they couldn't find everyone's shoes. (Sorry, Mara). She was resourceful, found something for them all to wear, and brought them to the temple.
I got lots of pictures (and some of them are pretty good). Poor Keith waited at the temple in the hot car for me to be done. Something got lost in the communication process (could be that I was trying to take pictures and had 8 kids plus many other people clamoring for my attention) and I thought he had gone back to Grandma's house. So I rode to the church with my sister and couldn't figure out where he had gone. I tried calling him but of course he turned off his cell to go into the temple and hadn't turned it back on. Luckily, I've got a couple of very nice brothers who tracked them down for me.
Anyway, the wedding luncheon was super yummy and entertainment was beautiful dancing by the couple and others. So fun to watch!!
That night all the kids got to ride my brother's horses and had a blast!! I didn't get any pictures because my battery was being charged. I helped my sister re-hem the wedding dress and finished up some hand stitching on our white clothes. But everyone all got to bed late but had a super fun day playing with cousins. And only a couple fits by Ryah.

Since I don't really have permission all the pictures you get is tantalizing tidbits.








No comments:

Post a Comment