Thursday, November 5, 2009

Those little recorders are always running...

At the risk of falling into the category of TMI (too much information)...

Sheba is getting old. She probably has kidney stones (that we need to take her to the vet for). So she is getting... shall we say incontinent. When these episodes happen we blot up as much as we can and then put baking soda on, in the hopes of avoiding at least some of the smell.

Well, guess what Elijah did:


That's right. A full Costco bag of baking soda on my floor.


Hey, and it makes great fingerpainting too.



All this while I was trying to find a clean shirt for him. I guess I had better go get clean pants too. But not before I make sure everything is put up. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny--I am sure he had alot of fun playing in it, and hey you will have a fresh clean area on the rug--at least that is what the directions read on the box. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete