Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More than our fair share

Sitting in primary (I teach the 5 year olds) I glanced at the little girl in Elijah's class (sunbeams) that was new to our ward. It struck me that she had the same hair color as Elijah. Willow, the other little girl (center) has hair that is pretty red as well. As they were getting up to go to class the primary president said "Did you all notice something about our sunbeams? Everyone has red hair, INCLUDING THE TEACHER!"

I hadn't put two and two together. Mary, their teacher, is our long time friend and it never occurred to me that she also had red hair. I mean, I know she has red hair-- it is VERY red. But I guess I wasn't looking high enough to see it, make that connection. Man, I need a nap. LOL



Anyway, here is the cute bunch of redheads. There are two others in the class and one has brown hair and one black (they weren't there on sunday). But for once the redheads aren't outnumbered. Three cheers for red!!

No comments:

Post a Comment