Friday, September 10, 2010

And So It Begins................

I hate this time of year.  I don't like sending my kids back to school. 
:(  I always wander around for loneliness and wondering what to do for a couple of days before reality sets in and I have to get something done.  This year was especially bad as I have a kindergartener.  Don't take my baby.

The South Bay-ers.

Anastasia loves her teacher!  And wants homework.  She is having a hard time with the change in schedule.

Kristina, as always, has a hard time with the "newness" of it all.  Give her a week and she'll be off and running.

Alina loves being able to see all the people she knew.  Not so sure about the school work part.

Ryah is deliriously happy to be going to school.  She takes a lunch and everything (giggle giggle) but someone needs to talk to the people who schedule and tell them that it isn't fair to have her only go one day the first week and one day the second week.

Miriam is getting so mature.  She loves her teacher (and the fact that she gets to go on lots of field trips).

Jonas and the bus house.  He is struggling to breathe.  He LOVES his teacher (who is a man), but is still disappointed not to be going to Aspire MS "like all my friends."  Jonas, you will make a splash wherever you are!

Here comes the bus, here comes the bus.
(with a neighbor girl)

Caleb off to be a BMOC 8th Grader at Chinook.  He likes the fact that he can touch the ceiling... and I can't.

Yeah!  I still have two more years with my baby... (even if he still is in his pj's.  LOL  I don't ususally really let my kids out of the house still in their pajamas)

I'm off to eat some bon bons and drown my sorrows in some apple cider..... then paint a bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment