Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Great Wall of Albuterol

Jonas first started have regular treatments 10 years ago. At that time they came in cute little bottles.  Convinced that I could find a use for them I tossed them into a bowl for awhile before sanity won over and I threw them away.  Well, maybe that one-and-a-half year old little recorder was running. 
Even though drug companies have upgraded to vials, Jonas likes to save them and play with them. He even has a cute little tin that he stores them in.
Here he is making the "Great Wall of Albuterol."
The Huns are fighting the Chinese.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never seen that in all the years of nursing! Good for him to have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I recognize those little bottles. Thankfully Caleb is finally outgrowing his asthma where he can make do with inhalers only. Bless your son's little heart.

    ReplyDelete