Friday, March 19, 2010

Scary Hairy

Today was Crazy Hair Day at school.  The girls were all soooooooo excited about it.  They spent yesterday dreaming up ways to do their hair. They told their Daddy all about it on the phone last night.  So, Keith these pictures are for you.  Everyone else is free to look as well.   Due to a coughing boy I didn't wake up as early as they wanted me too.  This is what they all finally decided on.


MIRIAM
Those colors are purple and green. (Don't worry Dad, it washes out-- in fact, I'm glad it isn't raining)  She wanted it curly on the ends but we ran out of time.




KRISTINA
I had her hair ratted up pretty high, but I think she got scared and smoothed it down with her hands.  Oh, to have thick, curly hair like that.


ANASTASIA
She had me do pony tails all over her head and then had me gather them (at least the ones that were long enough) into a ponytail at the top.


ALINA
She wanted pony tails all over her head, too.  And she wanted the one in her bangs to stick up straight.  She was very paranoid about it falling down and wanted me to let her take gel to school in case it does.



JONAS
Jonas wanted half of his hair sticking up and half lying down.  There isn't a whole lot you can do with hair so short.  I tried to talk him into letting me color it green (Like Miriam's topknot) but he didn't want to.



And everyone together. 


I love that my kids have so much fun!  But careful it is catchy, so don't get too close.

No comments:

Post a Comment