Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are we getting somewhere?!?!?!

Kristina and Anastasia were fighting and got in timeout.  As is often the case when I can't think of something for a consequence I asked Kristina what we should do about it. (that way I don't have to come up with something and it makes them a part of the solution). She thought for a moment and said "If I fight or hit again then I go to bed."  I said, "And you agree to that? No, arguing?"  She assured me several times that she would go right to bed. 
Well, it wasn't to long before that exact scenario happened.  I said, "Did you just hit her?"  She got half a sentence out there before she thought about and just went to bed.    She didn't even try to deny it.  I was so impressed.  I was so impressed that I let her out after a little while.  Could it be that we are getting somewhere???????????

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a breakthrough! She sooooo looks like a pre-teen in that photo! :) HUGS for mom today!

    ReplyDelete