Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let her eat cake

Too cute to NOT blog about. I was decorating Ryah's cake and she kept saying "Ryah cake?" Yes, Ryah's cake. Every once in a while she would say "Kristina cake?" No, Ryah's cake. She just couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that all this was for her. Then she would say "Ryah eat." Everyone eat. She was thrilled to have everyone sing for her. And she kept saying "fi" (her version of five) and holding up 5 fingers. (See last picture-- I'm not sure if she understands why we taught her that, but it is cute, nonetheless).




























I was ashamed to be reprimanded by Keith because I didn't even think to bring out the video camera. But it remembered later and got some cute video of her. The other kids had soooo much fun, too. They kept playing the CD song "Birthday Bear" from Build-a-Bear workshop and dancing around. I got some video of them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment