Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Now We Wait...........................................

It is finished. We met with the sw last night and got the last of the papers we needed to take everything down to have it apostilled. So that is where I went today, after $315 and 15 minutes I had in my had the whole dossier, finished and complete. Then I made my way to DHL (the recommended carrier to Ukraine) and they said they couldn't do it, they don't service that area. I quickly put them straight and they sent me to the other DHL place (1/2 hour away). After $150 and some doing she found the place and took our precious package away. Then I waxed nostalgic. I have spent 6 months of my life preparing that dossier. Is it really happening yet? Then I panicked. Is it all right am I missing something? I've only gone through it a billion times, maybe I should go through it once more.... ok I need a nap (and some vitamin C).

No comments:

Post a Comment