Wednesday, October 22, 2008

News from a Far Country

I've spent the last few days being very ansy. Our facilitator said he was going on Monday to the SDA and see where we are in the line to submit our dossier. Well, since Monday I have been expecting news from him. I guess Kiev is quite a ways away from where he lives. Finally, today he wrote and told us that we were #190 in line where they would take 400 under the quota for 2008 so we have a really really good chance of submitting. He also said that because we are open to so great an age range he could submit our dossier on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. (Mondays people looking for ages 0-5 are allowed to submit, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-11 years old and on Thursdays 12+) I'm not really sure of the significance of that except maybe we just have more chances to submit. Keith thinks there is still a possibility that we will go in Dec. I think it will be January. We'll see who is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment