Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Going on day 14. I always thought I was a pretty patient person, but I guess not. I'm not handling this waiting for our package to be out of DHL customs, very well. I guess I do better when I'm busy doing something. And my friend is amazed that I'm getting so many projects done (making bags, crocheting baby booties for baby showers, making blankets, finishing scrapbooks ect). But that is only a sanity saver... even that is fragile, at best.
Oh, and to top it all off the money wire we sent to our facilitator didn't make it through.
The good news is that DHL is working on refunding all of the shipping fee, and sending us a letter stating that they are at fault. That is all they can do at this point, we still have to pay for a customs broker and a translator and who knows how much else for getting it out of customs. But hey, I'll take ANY good news I can get at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment