Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Haircuts

Haircuts are a ritual at our house.  It starts with me noticing that the boys were getting a little bit shaggy.  And culminates with a couple hours of standing in hair coaxing kids to hold still while I cut.  This time the 4 dark haired girls all wanted their hair really cut, not just trimmed.  I gave Ryah lots of layers and I think she looks really cute.


Anastasia prides herself on having the shortest hair of the girls.


Kristina wanted bangs... and then didn't want bangs... and then wanted bangs and then not.  Finally decide to get them and longer layers.  She hates them.  She always combs them to the side and pretends that they aren't there.  .
 
 
 Alina wanted layers.  And she looks good in them IMHO.


 Everyone else just wanted theirs shorter...
You know.... I really ought to learn how to cut hair.....

No comments:

Post a Comment