Monday, April 12, 2010

Ready to take a ride with me?

Because I use this blog as a journal of sorts (as it doesn't get done the normal way), I've been thinking a lot lately about this subject and I realize I'm forgetting details, I'm going to blog about the events surrounding the birth of each of my children.  Each one is unique and important to the personality of each product of it and peppered with divine interaction.  Some of them would require a book. 
I would understand if you aren't interested and don't want to read about these details, I won't be offended if you don't.  Like I say, I write these for mine and my children's benefit.  But if you are interested, sit down, buckle up and keep your arms and feet inside the car at all times.  Over the next week or two or ten, I'll write about each child as I get to it.  This journey will sometimes boring, sometimes terrifying, might make you laugh, probably will make you cry, may be confusing.  So don't say I didn't warn you.
Next post: Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment