Friday, September 12, 2008

And so it begins.....

Doesn't that sound like the beginning of a book? In reality it has already begun. It began a while ago, but that is a story for another time. Since this is all getting to be so official I decided that it was time to start a blog. I blog for a record (because my two-minute memory is also not very large) and to keep people updated (because I, in my conceit, think people are really interested).

So, where are we? We are within a couple of papers of having a completed dossier to send to Ukraine. Monday I will pick up our medical papers (which Dr. B so graciously filled out AND notorized for us). We have our Homestudy (and attending documents) in hand. Our marriage certificate, mortgage statement, and employment verification reside here as well. We received that plain, glorious I-171H in the mail yesterday, after 16 days-- man they are fast. Now we are waiting for our state clearance. We were fingerprinted on the 9th and should get paperwork back by the end of next week. Is this making anyone else tired?!?!?!?!

Anyway, it will probably be February or March before we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment